If you have larger breasts, you may be wondering which bra cuts and shapes are best for you. At Prima Donna, there are many cuts that give large breasts the best support and an elegant look. Here is a list of the main types of bras and their characteristics.
1. Underwire bras
- One of the most comfortable fits for women with larger breasts.
- The cups lift and center the breasts, thus covering a large part of the chest.
- The straps are slightly closer together on this model, to prevent them from slipping.
- Underwire bras give your breasts extra support, creating a sleek, feminine silhouette under any outfit.
2. Door shelves
- They lift your breasts and the cups are more indented, so that they reveal a little more of your breasts.
- The horizontal neckline of the cups is very pretty under tops and dresses with plunging necklines and round necks.
- The centered position of the shoulder straps prevents them from slipping.
- PrimaDonna always reinforces the cups with foam or firm tulle for extra support.
3. Invisible bras
- Completely smooth and seamless finish, to be invisible under a slightly tighter outfit. That's why you'll find them in many neutral colors that won't show under your clothes.
- The cups are always lined, for example with a light foam or a breathable 3D spacer fabric – and completely opaque.
- At PrimaDonna Twist, we often add a trendy touch to them, for example with an original print, trendy colors or straps that can be revealed under a top or a light dress.
4. Plunging bras
- A "deep plunge" bra, or a plunging neckline, displays very low-cut cups and creates a superb curve.
- Very seductive and feminine under a blouse or a top with a more plunging neckline.
- With sturdy fabrics and ingenious construction, PrimaDonna ensures that their models always lift your chest well.
- PrimaDonna bralettes are equipped with underwiring, which guarantees the best support for women with larger breasts.
- The firm band under the cups also provides superior support for your chest.
- You can wear this type of model as a trendy top under a blazer or a bomber jacket.
6. Non-wired bras
- The cups of these bras have no underwire, but at PrimaDonna they still support your generous breasts.
- Our wireless bras offer an excellent fit. Indeed, the chest is mainly supported by the back, which we make sure to manufacture in very robust fabrics.
- The cups of our wireless bras also have a sturdy liner to lift and comfortably support your larger cup size.
7. Strapless or bandeau bras
- An essential under a dress or a sleeveless top: these bras do not require straps and still offer your breasts the necessary support.
- If you have a larger chest, choose a quality bandeau that will firmly hold your chest.
- PrimaDonna's strapless bras feature sturdy foam cups and a strong elastic band in the back, to provide excellent support up to a G cup.
8. Sports bras
- A sports bra is essential for exercising, if you want to avoid aches and pains caused by bumps, especially with large breasts.
- Firm cups (with or without underwire and foam) encapsulate your breasts optimally. They prevent your breasts from moving too much, which saves you pain and discomfort.
- Made from soft, breathable fabrics that don't chafe during exercise, which dry quickly and wick away sweat.